Source Dihydromyricetin (DHM) extracted from the leaf of Ampelopsis grossedentata
Benefits of Dihydromyricetin
1) Sobers You Up Dihydromyricetin doesn’t just prevent you from getting drunk, but can actually sober you up after a night of drinking. It does this in two primary ways:
It blocks alcohol’s effect on your GABAa receptors, preventing the increased effect of GABA from causing the negative symptoms commonly associated with drunkenness. It causes the liver to metabolize alcohol more quickly, lowering your BAC and causing you to be fully sober more quickly.
2) Prevents Hangovers Dihydromyricetin is the most effective hangover cure currently on the market, and when combined with the age old advice of staying hydrated, will prevent hangovers in almost everyone. A hangover has three main causes, and DHM fights against two of them:
l Acetaldehyde Buildup l GABA Receptor Overstimulation l Dehydration
3) Increases Intoxication Threshold Have you ever been in a social situation where you don’t want to get drunk, but you’ll be the odd one out if you don’t drink? Take 300 – 600 mg of Dihydromyricetin before you start drinking and you’ll stay sober even after having 5-6 beers.
Dihydromyricetin does this by blocking the GABAa receptors in your brain, preventing the increased effect of the neurotransmitter GABA caused by alcohol. The increased efficacy of GABA is why alcohol causes symptoms such as slurred speech, poor decision making, and loss of motor skills. DHM blocks this effect, allowing you to stay sharp when normally you’d be heavily intoxicated.
DHM also restrains the absorption of alcohol in the gastrointestinal tract, causing less of the alcohol you consume to reach your brain in the first place.
4) Protects the Liver DHM isn’t just useful and counteracting intoxication or preventing hangovers, but also helps to reduce the liver toxicity caused by alcohol consumption. While numerous studies have reported on the liver-protecting properties of the hovenia dulcis fruit, a recent study identified Dihydromyricetin as the responsible compound.
5) Protects the Brain from Oxidative Stress It is well established that consuming alcohol contributes to higher levels of oxidative stress in the brain.  Luckily research has identified dihydromyricetin as a potent anti-oxidant. Taking dihydromyricetin after a night of drinking is an excellent way to offset the increases in oxidative stress caused by alcohol consumption.
6) Helps Mitigate Alcohol Withdrawal One of the most exciting finds of recent research on DHM is that it may have potential for treating alcoholism by lowering the desire to drink. While more research is needed to confirm if it will be useful for this, a recent study has shown that DHM counteracts signs of alcohol withdrawal including tolerance, increased anxiety, and susceptibility to seizures.
Dihydromyricetin (DHM) Safety and Side Effects
Dihydromyricetin (DHM) is a completely safe and natural supplement. It is non-toxic and presents no side effects when consumed at doses even far exceeding what is recommended. Dihydromyricetin is one of the only candidates for treating alcohol use disorders that doesn’t have major side effects. One animal study that attempted to find toxicity failed to find any side effects at oral doses up to 22 g / kg of body weight in mice, a dose that far exceeds what is needed to enjoy its benefits.
light yellow powder
100% pass through 80 mesh sieve
Loss on drying(5h at105°C)
Ash(3h at 600°C)
Total Heavy Metals
Eur. Pharm. 2000
Total bacterial count
Yeast & Mould
Escherichia coli presence
Material: In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
<50kg by Express, delivery cost according to quantity you order.
50kg <goods<100kg by air, delivery cost is around $10/kg
100kg<goods<500kg by air, delivery cost is around $6-8/kg
goods>500kg by sea, delivery cost is very cheap.
Stored in a cool&dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Two years under well storage situation
Suitable for under 1000USD
No bank charges
Arrive time: immediately
Easy to handle
Slightly buyer's right protection
Suitable for all amount
Reasonable bank charges
Arrive time: 3-5 work days
Easy to handle
Low buyer's right protection
Suitable for more than 10000USD
High bank charges
Arrive time: not certain
Hard to handle
High buyer's right protection
♥ Welcome to WWBB planting base
WWBB depend on abundant plant resources in wuling mountainous at 30°N,and devote efforts to deep separation and development of monomer. 7000 mu natural,green , organic green tea and eucommia planting base make us do our best efforts to reduce cost, guarantee quality from its resource.
♥ Welcome to WWBB Standardized GMP Extract Workshop
Synephrine is active ingredients extracted from fruit of citrus aurantium L., it is natural stimulant in the 21st century, it has function of shrinkage of blood vessel,elevation of blood pressure,expansion of the trachea, resistance to shock, it is also natural weight loss raw material at the same time.